Student Application for Extension
Students requiring an extension in time, to complete their studies, are required to complete the Student Application for Extension form.
Students that can complete this form are non Trainees and Apprentices. Trainees and Apprentices are required to contact their Professional Learning Consultant directly to apply for an extension to their training contract.
Process for applying for extension
· Download the Student Application for Extension form.
· Read all of the information provided on the form.
· Assess how long you will need an extension in order to complete your studies. Each application for an extension cannot exceed 6 months. You may need to consult your Professional Learning Consultant for an appropriate time for your extension application.
· Complete all fields on the Student Application for Extension Form, attaching supporting evidence.
· Submit the completed application form (with attached required evidence) to email@example.com
· Your application will be assessed and an outcome communicated to you within 14 working days from the receipt of a complete application.
We recommend that you apply for an extension at least 6 weeks before the official end date of your studies.
Please note: An application for extension does not automatically guarantee acceptance. Each application will be assessed individually with the outcome of each application communicated directly with the student via email. Each student is eligible to apply for a maximum of 6 months per application and is limited to submitting two extension applications per qualification.
Rejection/Refusal of Application for Extension
If you have any questions in regards to the Student Application for Extension process, please contact Student Services on 1800 617 455 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.